Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sit Down Dinner Party in San Carlos

A Beautifully set dinner table, ready for good conversation and fabulous food!
Wild Mushroom and Gruyere Cheese Tartlets

Curry Corn & Crab Hushpuppies with Curried Honey Mustard

Tuna Tartare on Crispy Wonton with Edammame Wasabi Puree,
one of the most popular Hor D'Ouevres that I make!

Catered a dinner party last night for new clients' Doug & Joelle in San Carlos. I always enjoy helping people entertain with good food and service. I always tell my clients that it's not just "their party", it's also mine, that's why I take so much care in the way the table looks and how the food tastes and looks. I cook food that I would eat, delicious and very tasteful. I am in my element while cooking in ones kitchen and making sure that all the food is preparred with care.
I loved all the courses that I did at this party, but I have to say, that I am glad that my client chose the "Dessert Sampler" plate for dessert, with 3 different delicious desserts...much better than just one, right? It's also a tug of war, because the main course was a bleu cheese encrusted bacon wrapped beef fillet with red wine sauce...yum! It's always hard to choose what's my favorite in what I serve on any of my menus, it would be even harder for you to choose, I can help you with all of your difficult culinary decisions, just contact me and I will cater your next event in the San Francisco Bay Area: http://www.butlerforhire.com/

Scroll down for more photos from this event with the next posting.

No comments: