Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Graduation Party in Los Gatos

Gingered Cilantro Salmon Cakes with Chipotle Lime Aioli
Chicken Apple Sausage Puff Pastry Rolls with BBQ Sauce and Mustards to Dip

Vegetarian Egg Rolls with Sweet Chilli Sauce

Catered a graduation party in Los Gatos over the weekend. My oh my, what it would be like to be young again! This is a great reason to celebrate in style! I catered my clients' daughter's graduation party a couple of years ago, this time it was her brothers' turn. This was a combo grad party and empty nest celebration for Doug and Joan! I ran into some other clients' of mine at this party, it was fun to chat and talk about entertaining and good food, two things that I know a bit about and I never tire of discussing about. It was a hot day but a bit of a breeze and all the umbrellas saved everyone from melting away. I love catering parties outdoors....
Menu
Vegetable Crudites with Sundried Tomato, Camalized Onion and Herbed Buttermilk Dips
Gazpacho Soup "Shots" passed by servers
Puff Pastry Chicken Apple Rolls with BBQ Sauce & Mustards for Dipping
Gingered Cilantro Salmon Cakes with Chipotle Lime Aioli
Pulled Pork Sliders
Caesar Salad in "To Go" Boxes with Chopsticks
Tuna Tartare on Wonton with Edammame Wasabi Puree
Vegetarian Egg Rolls with Sweet Chilli Sauce
Peanut Asian Noodle Salad in "To Go" Boxes with Chopsticks
Almond Stuffed Dates wrapped with Bacon -a client favorite in the Los Gatos area for some reason, go figure!
(you can wrap a spare tire in bacon and I think it would be good too! ha ha)

No comments: