Watermelon Mint Feta Salad
· 1/2 cup chopped red onion
· 1/2 cup lime juice (4-6 limes, depending on how big and juicy the limes are)
· A quarter of a medium sized watermelon, rind removed, black seeds removed (if there are any), chopped into 1-inch cube-ish pieces, about 8 cups
· 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
· 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
· 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
· ¼ cup chopped Kalamata Olives
1 Soak the chopped red onion in the lime juice while you are prepping the other ingredients, about 15 minutes.
2 Gently combine all ingredients into a large serving bowl.
Serve immediately. Salad will get soggy if kept overnight.
I serve this salad in Asian porcelain soup spoons as an appetizer; this serving suggestion would make approximately 24 spoons