Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weeknight Soiree

An elegant Weeknight Soiree on a chilly autumn night
Chicken Curry Turnovers with Almonds & Golden Raisins

I think I'm getting hungry! What about you?

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Gingersnap crust

My fabulous regular client called me needing help 48 hours before she needed me to help her entertain friends and associates after a school meeting on Thursday night. Of course, I was delighted to assist her with her entertaining needs!!! I love what I do and I really do enjoy sharing my skills with people that enjoy what I create. This was a simple affair at 8:30 with just a few Hor D'Ouevres, but simple does not mean it can't be beautiful! For the centerpiece, I carved out some sugar pumkins and a squash to use as a pillar candle holder, I thought they turned out wonderful; I also scattered some mini pumpkins and gourds and some preserved autumn leaves
Menu
Mini Cheddar Burgers with Rosemary Onion Jam
Curried Chicken Turnovers with Golden Raisins and Almonds
Tuna Tartare on Crispy Wonton with Edammame Wasabi Puree
(a favorite among party guests)
Mini Pumkin Cheesecakes with a Gingersnap crust

No comments: