Sunday, August 29, 2010

Birthday Party Picnic Dinner "Indoors"





Catered a wonderful Birthday Party last night for new clients' Claire and her husband Don, it was his birthday celebration dinner party. We had planned an outdoor "BBQ/Picnic" feel for this party with the table outside. So with mother nature handing us 60 degree weather just days after we were sweltering in 102 degree weather, we had to move the table for 30 indoors, but it worked out great!
To enhance the feel of a picnic/bbq I used a classic red and white gingham patterned table cloth and I matched the servers with blue and white gingham shirts for their uniform. My design plan was a success giving a great summery picnic feel to the evening along with simple white roses on the tables and candles. The servers passed 4 delicious hor d'ouevres then seated salad, dinner and to top it off-birthday cake!

I still get inspired after doing hundreds of events over the years, I really enjoy it. We can get inspired together; just call me next time you want to host a party and YOU can be a guest at your next big bash!

No comments: